Friday, April 27, 2007

Update, Funny Stories and Whatnot...

Hello everyone, Sorry that it's been a while since my last update but a lot of nothing has happened.

--=Non PG Related=--
You see... I was sidelined for a couple weeks with a really insane back pain... It was my own fault really... here.. let me explain.

My girl likes that TV show "American Idol" perhaps you've heard of it? You know it's that show where 12 talentless fucks get together, dress up like sailors (or some silly shit like that) and try to sing old Stevie Wonder songs... Regardless my girl likes to watch the show (and I must admit I do enjoy the look in Simon's face as he is about to crush some poor little metrosexual boy's heart...) but I digress... So she is watching American Idol and some Aretha Franklyn wanna be (yeah right in her fucking dreams) is on stage screaming her ass off and I'm sitting on the couch and I fell asleep (yes, I feel asleep while this loud black woman is butchering some nameless pop song.. can you believe that?). I guess I was sitting in a REALLY bad position because when I woke up (about 30 minutes later) I was in a lot of pain. I went straight to bed and woke up the next morning in such pain I could barely walk. I don't know if it was the karma of watching these talentless fucks trying to sing songs that I hate.. or what.. but.. yeah.. it sucked.. I was home bound for about a week and it finally is back to normal (yet I'm still afraid to make it act up again). So.. regardless.. I was down for a good 2 weeks from this shit.

I got together with Jeff "Oly" Olson last week and we wrote a new song for The HOLY Project. It's a cool little jam although I'm not sure what to do with the vocals of it. Oly is one of the funniest people you'll ever meet. He's a lunatic (in the coolest way possible). If his career in music wasn't so successful I would recommend standup comedy. Anyways, No song name as of yet. No lyrics or anything.. Just music and a few ideas. We'll see how it goes this week when I get together with him.

--=PG Related=--
I'm still cleaning up Wicked as I'm noticing there is a lot of little things that make me cringe when I hear it.. and I really want this to be as perfect as I can make it. Promo packs STILL haven't been sent out yet (to everyone) and I'm really trying to get everything finished up so I can send em' out to the media.

To clarify for everyone (as I have gotten a couple of e-mails)
The Path of the Wicked EP will be released in June. It will contain 5 or 6 songs and as of right now it will be download only (not pressed).

Wicked will be released on August 4th, 2007. They will be two seperate entities. (I realize their names are very close and it has caused a little confusion and for that I'm sorry) So keep a lookout on the webpage in June for the EP and I'll make sure to throw out tons of press releases for people about a week before it's release.

Again, thanks to everyone who writes me and keeps in contact.
Thanks for the support and be sure to check out the new stuff once it's released.
Doom Eternal
H

No comments: