Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Quick “Thank You” to EVERYONE!

I just wanted to take a quick moment and extend a big "Thank you" to everyone out there that keeps things like the Planet Gemini Wikipedia page and the Planet Gemini Encyclopedia Metallium page up to date. Personally I have no CLUE how to update that shit and I just had to send a request to the Metallium page to update some minor stuff. (all I could update is lyrical theme which I stupidly put "Satanic" instead of "Mysticism" which might have been a better theme. Either way..)


 

So I just wanted to take the time and say "Thanks" because really some of the shit that is on the Wikipedia page is pretty cool. I didn't put the stuff up about the side project and I'm wondering who did. Even getting the names of the performers is quite… um… impressive.

Thanks again
Sincerely
H

No comments: