Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wicked [Collector's Edition] release

Kay, so here's the deal. I just got my final pressings of Wicked [Collector's Edition] and I'm in the process of ordering some envelopes and updating the webpage.

Here is the thing... PLEASE READ!!!

I will only be signing and selling 50 COPIES of Wicked... that's it. That's all you will be able to get from the Planet Gemini Store as I have limited copies of the Digipack.

Everyone who's seen the artwork has loved it. It's got a 8 page booklet, lyrics, pictures and the usual crazy ramblings and rantings from me.

The CD includes all of Wicked completely remixed, remashed and remastered. It sounds LIGHT YEARS better than the offering on the webpage.

There are two bonus tracks included "Rise of the RedGod" which can be heard on the Myspace page and "Fal From the Sky" which I have completely remastered and reworked to sound more like the rest of the album.

This is NOT some quick release. In fact it's taken about a year to get all of my shit together to put this out.

The Packages include:
Wicked [Collector's Edition] Digipack

$13.00 USD with shipping included for the continental US
$16.00 USD with shipping included for International orders

Wicked [Collector's Edition] Digipack, Wizards Blood CD
$19.00 USD with shipping included for the continental US
$23.00 USD with shipping included for International orders

Wicked [Collector's Edition] Digipack, SuperGod[t]DevilMan CD
$19.00 USD with shipping included for the continental US
$23.00 USD with shipping included for International orders

Wicked [Collector's Edition] Digipack, SuperGod[t]DevilMan CD, Wizard's Blood CD
$23.00 USD with shipping included for the continental US
$27.00 USD with shipping included for International orders

and as I said there are only 50 that are coming from me. The rest will be up to the label.

I can however tell you this... 50 of these are NOT going to last long!!!

I will be updating the webpage over the next 2 days and the album should be available for purchase on Thursday. But, I will keep you notified via my blogs. Keep checking in.

No comments: